Friday, March 19, 2010

New Cup Cozy


I have recently introduced the cup cozy as new product to my store. I wanted to come up with something that I can use again and again for my daily Starbucks cup of tea. I had a large collection of used Starbuck paper cozy’s around the house. I created my cup cozy pattern based on the Starbuck style of paper cup. I can keep my cup cozy in my car or purse.



All cup cozies are custom made and embroidered with the selected breed. Cup cozy’s are made in canvas cotton/poly in black. They are fully lined and padded to keep your hand safe from the heat. Velcro closure is in black.


Black/Dark colored breeds are made on grey or tan colored fabric in order for the breed design details to show up.



Hand wash cold, air dry flat.


Soon I will be offering different colors of fabric.

 
 
 
 
 




____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment